With the development of the synthetic medicines there began an era of medical field. Before this, people used to use fruits and plants extracts to cure diseases. Some seeds are also used to control the diseases. But now the whole scenario is changed as the synthetic medicines are widely used all over the world. The doctors and physicians are now able to cure those diseases that were supposed to be incurable at one pointing time. Along with the modern technology, the doctor and physicians are able to know what kind of disease one is suffering from. One only tells about the symptoms that he is having and doctor tells the patient that what specific problem he has.
The doctor discusses with the patient how that problem could be cured and what are the possibilities while treatment. The first option of doctors is to treat the patient with the medicine and in that regard synthetic medicines have brought a great revolution. If the medicine doesn’t work then operation is the last option. While operating, many factors are needed to be considered. Taking in account the synthetic medicines, our topic of discussion is Prednisone 50 mg tablets. This article doesn’t give the whole information about the Prednisone 50 mg tablets but it could work as summary of this medicine. The information in this article is for medical advice. It contains only general information about the Prednisone tablets.
- First of all, Prednisone tablets belong to glucocorticoid, adrenocortical steroids group of medicine.
- This medicine is easily absorbed through the intestine and stomach. Taking in account, its molecular formula is C21H26O5 and its IUPC name is 17, 21-dihydroxypregna-1, 4-diene-3, 11, 20-trione. The IUPC name is also known as chemical name or chemical formula.
- This medicine is reported to be used in many cases like certain type of cancers, blood disorders, diseases associated with skin, eyes and vision.
- Besides this, it is also reported to use in the treatment of the breathing problems and body immunity disorders as well as inflammatory diseases.
- The mode of action of this tablet is very different as compared to the others. It works in a very different manner.
- It shows action of reducing symptoms of inflammation and other diseases by reducing response of the natural immune system of human body.
At the same time, this tablet is reducing the symptoms and on the other side it is making body vulnerable to other secondary infections. As the immune response of the body is at low levels and in case of any other disease or pathogen attack the body is not capable to take much kind of action that is needed to control that specific disease or a pathogen. Doctors recommend this medicine Prednisone 50 mg tablets, only in cases when there is no other option is available for them.
Now let’s discuss how to take this medicine. This tablet can be taken orally with water. But try to take it with food or milk because otherwise it will cause a stomach upset. Always try to take medicine according to the instructions of the doctor. This medicine is also available in the form of liquid. And if one is taking this medicine in the form of liquid, he should be very careful about the dose of this medicine. Over dose of this medicine can cause severe type of prednisone side effects.
Despite of its uses, everything has it’s side effects as well and in this case there are many side effects. Once a person starst taking this medicine he will feel that he is having some problems with his body. The most common type of side effects after using this medicines are head aches, dizziness, pain in muscles, weakness and may be result in weight loss as well. So if some of severe types of headaches or other symptoms at once consult your doctor. If doctor thinks it is feasible then stop using this medicine. Doctors will advise you to gradually prevent this medicine by lowering the dosage and then stopping it completely. This is because often it is noted that if patients stop taking this medicine at once after the side effects, then it will create more problems for the patients. So it is always recommended that before using and stop using any medicine, one should consult the doctor for the details.